Our children's handmade shop, Little Moon + Arrow, is hosting Boston-based portrait artist Kate True on Saturday March 17th and Sunday, March 18th from 11am to 5pm
Boston artist Kate True does ink portrait drawings from life in 15 minutes using walnut ink.
Painted on archival paper and presented with card backing in a plastic sleeve, these 11 x 14 inch drawings are dry and ready to take home in about 30 minutes. These are true heirlooms and make the best gifts! And not to worry about squirmy babies and kids, if 15 minutes seems like an enormously long amount of time to sit still, Kate can finish the portrait from a photograph.
A few things that are helpful to know:
– It’s nice if child is wearing a dress or top with an interesting pattern or collar.
– Drawings take around 30 minutes to dry, so plan accordingly
– Drawings finished from photographs will be mailed within a week
– Pricing: $75/each – 1 drawing, $70/each – 2 or more drawings
- Kate can accept payment by cash, check, Venmo.
**Please note: one child per drawing. If you would like multiple drawings done, please sign up for two or more slots. Kate can do multiple drawings of one child (as gifts for grandparents, etc), the first from life and then more from a photograph.**
YOUR SPACE AT LITTLE MOON CAN BE RESERVED THROUGH THE FOLLOWING LINK THAT KATE HAS SET UP:
March 17th - Openings
March 18th - SOLD OUT
LITTLE MOON IS LOCATED AT 729 S 4TH ST.,
JUST UP THE STREET FROM MOON + ARROW.
If you have any questions,
please feel free to call us at