Kazi Tiny Gingham Tierra Catch All
Touches of woodsy, earthen tones woven in clean check pattern suitable for a tidy, tiny catchall.
Mighty little vessel for organizing small items, staging tiny plants or serving dry snacks.
Space-considerate and at home on a shelf, desk, table or counter.
- Approximately 2.5" D x 5" D
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Handwoven from natural and sustainably-sourced fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the fibers prior to weaving
*All Kazi products are made entirely by hand with love and may vary slightly in size.
This product was handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down then shake and tap to release crumbs
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.