Wilde House Day Journal
A lightly guided journal intended to support your morning ritual and foster a calm state of mind. By checking with your body, recording your dream, listing the top three things you are grateful for and responding with a journal entry, the Day Journal connects you with your current self and allows you to step into the day with a sense of purpose.
5’’ x 8’’
75 inner pages of lightly guided morning entry pages. Gold foil stamped cover and inner pages printed on luxe recycled stock made from 30% post-consumer waste. Perfect bound.
- ( 01 ) Set a positive tone by writing an intention for the day ahead.
- ( 02 ) Use this as a home of accountability by checking off wellness moments in your morning: meditation, movement, hydration and a moment of self-care.
- ( 03 ) Record your dream to keep a log of where your mind wanders at night and track patterns.
- ( 04 ) By writing down the top three things you are grateful for, you are setting a tone for your day that instantly elevates a higher level of consciousness.
- ( 05 ) Write a reflection for the morning that speaks to what's on your mind and reflects the current state you are in.