Wooden Spoon Herbs Herbal Coffee
Herbal coffee is more than just a jitter-free substitute. It’s made from naturally caffeine-free prebiotic roots, adaptogenic mushrooms, and seeds that promote optimal well-being and focused energy.
Herbal Coffee is a full-bodied, rich roasty blend of roots and herbs. This healing blend is a coffee alternative that supports the gut microbiome, promotes healthy digestion and supports healthy blood sugar levels.
Unlike decaffeinated coffee, Herbal Coffee is naturally caffeine-free. The most common decaffeination process relies on chemical solvents to flush away the caffeine from the coffee bean. There is no special process that Herbal Coffee goes through. It is a natural, jitter-free coffee substitute.
While the titans of the morning beverage would like you to think coffee is the only plant, it just so happens that there are LOTS of plants out there that can help you get going and feel good. Herbal Coffee is packed with beneficial ingredients: healing herbs and superfoods that promote optimal well-being.
- Chicory Root lends a rich, roasty taste and promotes healthy digestion.
- Dandelion Root is a gently stimulating bitter that helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Burdock Root soothes the GI tract and contains inulin, which can help promote the growth of beneficial gut flora.
- Maca Root is a natural mood-booster that promotes focus and balanced mood.
You can brew Herbal Coffee any way you currently like to make coffee: pour-over, automatic drip, french press, or percolator. You can add it to the coffee you plan on brewing, replace your coffee with Herbal Coffee, or just start a completely new Herbal Coffee routine. Enjoy!
- Supports energy levels
- Boosts your mood
- Promotes a healthy microbiome
Organic roasted chicory root, organic mesquite pod, organic dandelion root, organic maca root, organic burdock root, organic cinnamon bark, organic reishi fruiting body extract