- Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information: This may include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Transaction Information: We collect information related to your purchases, including the items you buy, payment details, and shipping information.
- Account Information: If you create an account on our Website, we collect your username, password, and other account-related information.
- Communications: We may collect information from your communications with us, such as customer service inquiries or feedback.
- Device and Usage Information: We automatically collect information about your device and how you interact with our Website, including your IP address, browser type, pages viewed, and the date and time of your visit.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: To fulfill your orders, process payments, and provide customer support.
- Account Management: To manage your account, including account creation, login, and password reset.
- Communication: To communicate with you about your orders, promotions, newsletters, and other updates via email or sms text messaging.
- Analytics: To analyze usage patterns, conduct research, and improve our Website and services.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
- Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our Website, process payments, or deliver orders.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information when required by law, legal process, or government request.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
- Your Choices
You have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Access and Correction: You can access and update your account information by logging into your account on our Website.
- Opt-Out: You can opt out of marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails or SMS text messaging alerts.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Contact Us
Mobile Terms of Service
The Moon + Arrow mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Moon + Arrow (“Moon + Arrow”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Moon + Arrow’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Moon + Arrow through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Moon + Arrow. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18339632538 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Moon + Arrow mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18339632538 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.